Die Piggy Piggy Die Die

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Who's My Daddy.

Arjun my dad insists that I learn to write properly. What with typos, grammatical errors and other such sacrileges. Ya, I am from an SEC A1+++++ family who refuses to teach girl children! But, in my defense Arj is a perfectionist who has been writing for professional publications (read magazines which actually are read by more than two people besides me and him!) ever since he stopped pooing in his pants and sucking his thumb (he found better things... oops, no am not supposed to be obsessed about certain things!)
So from now on please bear with extra commas and malapropisms.
Also get used to the fact that I take 384 lines to communicate one idea because I am always uncertain about things and that this is MY blog. BOOOO.
Today I applied to Trinetra, the 'film appreciation' club at MICA which also arranges parties.
And what a brilliant application I wrote! About other things, I am busy brooding about the fact that ever since MICA interview calls have come out, all people except me are getting phonecalls from unknown people, super enthusiastic about what to do, what not to do at their interviews. Phew!
Am listening to sappy old hindi songs after like some 4 million years but its all coming back to me. Its funny how my schizophrenia keeps acting up when it comes to music. U oops sorry, you... you... YOU (fine Arj boy breathe I say!) know the feeling when you absolutely must hear a particular song and you can't potty till you have heard it... that is besides the point that I can't potty at many other occasions( I have a feeling I am going to be single for a long time!)
Now I shall go contribute to my other cool(er) blog and I promise this is going to get more boring soon enough when I start pmsing and get suicidal depressed and whine.
Tata then to all the boys.

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, February 22, 2006 12:26:00 PM, Blogger Paperslut said...

Still plenty of grammatical errors dear daughter. However like a virgin touched for the very first time (like a viiirggin) you'll learn to get it right.

 
At Wednesday, February 22, 2006 12:34:00 PM, Blogger Smellygator said...

Hmmm. I love India!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home