Die Piggy Piggy Die Die

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

The Aftermath

I just got dissed by Sarika about how I am and I quote "A pseudo art house wannabe"
Her exact words after the super enlightening prophecy were "I think you should rename your blog FARTHOUSE!".
Yay!
Besides the point, here is my state of mind today:

I see trees of green, red roses too
I see them bloom for me and you
And I think to myself, what a wonderful world
I see skies of blue and clouds of white
The bright blessed day, the dark sacred night
And I think to myself, what a wonderful world
The colours of the rainbow, so pretty in the sky
Are also on the faces of people going by
I see friends shakin' hands, sayin' "How do you do?"
They're really saying "I love you"
I hear babies cryin', I watch them grow
They'll learn much more than I'll ever know
And I think to myself, what a wonderful world
Yes, I think to myself, what a wonderful world

Ya you can say I am a schizo, well so am I!
But seriously it feels a lot nicer to have things clarified between friends and it is infact a wonderful feeling to see a lot of people care for you unconditionally, beyond what you could ever imagine. Ofcourse there are times when I feel low and farthousy but then the realisation that I am a lot better off than most people makes it all worthwhile.
Ok enough gas, probably more than you can handle.
I wont say its not wierd because it is still a lot wierd and not all hunky dory.Having to realise that things in the real world are never perfect. But then what is perfect except a state of mind.Hmm. Quite dissilusioning but as a good friend keeps saying "Well boohoo to you then, get your ass up and do your work!"
Buh bye

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, March 08, 2006 1:13:00 PM, Blogger Paperslut said...

Chal be bewde... Stop PMSing baba. People care only as much as you think they do.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home