Die Piggy Piggy Die Die

Monday, March 13, 2006

The Blower's Daughter

'And so it is, just like you said it would be. Life goes easy on me most of the time.' Blower's Daughter, Damien Rice

Probably too easy. That is why I am the complainer, whiner, puler and what have you.
I'm in one of those spaces today where I want to just be. You know the feeling, when all around you is going fine and you are having a good time, you can't complain because things are all hunky dory. Atleast on the surface they are. And I don't want to scrape to see the inside, but by saying that you just know I have, don't you?

And the doc just can't put a finger on it.

People change. The jigsaw finds a new fit but misses being the old picture too. Not that the new picture you are building is not nice.Hmm.

Idealism can leave you very sour when you experience reality. Though that doesn't mean you be the stuck up no nonsense person, because its idealism that gives you the power to enjoy yourself when you want to. With those very 'profound' words I shall leave and enjoy my last cup of black coffee for the night.

As a very wise person just told me, nights are very bad for your head. They bring out the maximum gas within you!

Happy holi, God bless.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home