Die Piggy Piggy Die Die

Saturday, August 19, 2006

Insomniacs Anonymous

Lack of sleep is a lot like drinking.It leads you to believe you have the prerogative of having no inhibitions. And of making no sense, or all the sense in the world!
Lately I have been lost. Lost in translation... you know the feeling when people around you suddenly stop speaking your language and all you are left with is an ugly smile that you break into in the name of being polite.
Music in my room, white lights for a change, and tea boiling away in the kettle. Hiding spaces within small rooms and alarm clock ogling at my face, smirking bashfully at me. I turn, hoping that restless restfulness awaits me on the other wall that I will stare at now.
"Dying behind these tired eyes, I've been losing sleep, Please come to me, Tonight"
-Miracle, The Foo Fighters

7 Comments:

At Sunday, August 20, 2006 11:08:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that was a lovely post. connected. a famous professor once said: Never judge yourself too harshly when you are deprived of sleep.
Love n Hugs
Kanishk.

 
At Sunday, August 20, 2006 11:11:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

fuck you write well biatch! im hooked! (exclamation mark);)
K.

 
At Sunday, August 20, 2006 1:03:00 PM, Blogger Smellygator said...

Thanjewberrymuds! i would appreciate if you could tell me who you are anonymous nu,ber 2!! and kishco my love, i didnt know you read my blog! i am very happy, am now going to read your page and see what the fuss is about ;)!!

 
At Sunday, August 20, 2006 11:28:00 PM, Blogger Pleiades said...

Oh come on Fanatically you don't know who Anon No. 2 is? I know! I know! *hopes she does*

And that was lovely post you retard! Where did you copy paste it from huh? ;)

To use your words, "I think insomina's been very kind to you my child" :)

 
At Monday, August 21, 2006 3:50:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Goodnight Smellygator.

 
At Tuesday, August 22, 2006 6:37:00 AM, Blogger Pleiades said...

Well, okay... hate to break it to you this way honey, but i really didn't know! ;) Muahahaha...

 
At Thursday, August 24, 2006 12:08:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

me is suggestings..joggins is veeery goooods for retardeds minds.

After all you get a stronger knee.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home