Die Piggy Piggy Die Die

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

The Trip

A trip to Ahmedabad in the middle of summer for ‘work’ is not my idea of finding answers to questions that rattle in my head generally but that’s what happened this past week.

But I am not going to bore you guys (ya there are multiple readers of this blog, yippee!) by some whiny pms notes. Instead what I will do is write about the super cool time I spent staring at the dingy walls of the shady hotel I was put up in and whose walls I so wanted to bring down in an agitated fit of boredom that I suffered every single hour of the minute there.

Went back to MICA after a month and a half to just see if it missed me while I was away! And was it fun, can’t wait to get back and put those lil kiddos in their places, the mice you see are a little too happy while the cat is away, loooooooosers.

* grinds teeth and punches air *

By the way, if you are to ever go as ‘madam from Bambai’ to a small, dilapidated cow dung smelling village in Gujarat, be prepared to be followed by runny nosed, giggly little children who would clap at the sight of your car and continue following you till you get tired of walking but not of their enthusiasm!

So that was that, the aunt and cousin are back and their jet lag wears off just like Muffassa’s affection for Zazu. Ya, life can be just that cruel!

On yet another schizophrenic tangent, I believe other’s flippancy does distort your vision of rosy pink happy but it puts things in perspective and brings you back on ground to where you actually belong and where you were in the first place.

To more vagueness. And better ‘trips’ in future.


2 Comments:

At Tuesday, May 23, 2006 3:17:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate to be pedantic, but I do believe there is a spelling error on line 23. Surely you mean "others'"? Surely?
And if you insist on grinding the axe, I suppose I can make do with "another's".

 
At Thursday, May 25, 2006 6:52:00 AM, Blogger Paperslut said...

Oys. Alohas from Lucknows.

Enjoy your sanity. I'll enjoy whatever's left of mine. Give regards to Mufasa.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home