Die Piggy Piggy Die Die

Sunday, April 23, 2006

My Color Blue!

In Bombay and very blue. Started internship this week and have been laughing hysterically at my luck, I guess that is the side effect of working the entire, I repeat, THE ENTIRE FRIKKIN WEEK.Just in case you missed the point, worked Saturday and Sunday and obviously the 5 days before that like an animal that also means your backside. Confused the shit out of all the co workers in my first week itself! But I kind of like what I am doing.
Firsts are all very memorable. Oooh! Memories in my head, that pull my facial muscles to force a smile(awwe, how sweet am I!) *puke!*
On another first, (all the people who read this would already know how great my adventures at Dubai were) I want to go back to Dubai soooooooo much. But like all firsts I know it's not going to be even half as much fun the next time.That is the deal with such girliness, feel depressed afterwards!
And as an afterthought, meeting with my best friend's ex-girlfriend when the best friend, his new girlfriend and I are out to Leopold's to have a good time isnt the most comfortable situation you'd want to find yourself in! *ouch*
Rest later when I am more awake.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home