Die Piggy Piggy Die Die

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

For Freaks and Others

You must listen to 'Beautiful freak' by Eels. I would like to believe that it is my song. See, I lost out because the Eels didn’t write it for me :(, but if someone were to sing it for me ever, I would definitely, positively, affirmatively get wobbly in the knees and be his biyaatch for sure.

Though it is far from being a happy song (this dude wrote it for his manic depressive sister who eventually committed suicide), it is for a misfit who the world doesn’t accept but in my head, it is a song for someone... anyone, deeply misunderstood but equally beautiful (and there are many like that). And it is he who recognises that beauty. And in that recognition, she has most unselfishly been loved. Pure.

2 Comments:

At Friday, September 08, 2006 10:10:00 PM, Blogger clueless comrades said...

uummm... sana as a biyatch...
Scary...

Would be willing to make do with israel's son instead..?

D

 
At Saturday, September 09, 2006 12:34:00 AM, Blogger Smellygator said...

put your hands up in the air!

does this end our selfish pact of visiting each other's blogs to get them to comment on ours??

i don't think so!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home