Die Piggy Piggy Die Die

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Unsent

To the 7 and more unfinished conversations that you owe me.
To all the coffee that's waiting to be had.
To all the 'could haves' and 'should haves'.
To all 170.2 Mbs of 'you' that you gave to me. (So what in the selfish hope that your plumage will be appreciated).
To carousel rides and barf bags.

To all of you and none of us.

"I was just thinking about how things change so much so fast and the jigsaw puzzle keeps changing its picture. So when you start out to build that picture, it isnt the same a lil later so all you are doing is trying to get to the final picture but you never can. It's like one of those things. Am I getting across? I dunno but you can't imagine the degree by which your life changes and in so lil time, it is that unpredictable. And in that lies the fun, and the thrill and sometimes sadness (but only temporary thankfully!) We are such funny species, God gave us the prerogative in the power to be able to think and comprehend within which is all the complicatedness. And meaning. The drive to live and uncover what lies covered. I mean what fun would it be to be procreating like a pet animal(not that I would complain :P) and just 'being'. At the mercy of a care taker. No writing, reading or farting out from the mouth. Eeeyyuuu!

Well that is that."

"Ive looked at love from both sides now
From give and take, and still somehow
Its loves illusions I recall
I really dont know love at all
Ive looked at life from both sides now
From win and lose and still somehow
Its lifes illusions I recall
I really dont know life at all"

"I'm on fire
When you're near me
I'm on fire
When you speak
And I'm on fire
Burning at these mysteries
These mysteries..."


"Dearest

Love
Me"

"What I would do to get off this rollercoaster and melt away"

"Just to let you know, I can't play by your rules."

"I can do betterYou are no Jay Hernandez"

"Me: Why couldn't we be just friends?
You: I don't know. Anything"

"I know I will not stop talking to you or hate you ever but you make me sad because I was and have been wrong in 'expecting' you to be my best friend and understanding."

"That you were an island and I passed you by
And you were an island to discover
When the truth is, I miss you
Yeah the truth is, that I miss you so
And I'm tired I should not have let you go
So I (wish I could) crawl back into your open arms"


"I guess it wasn't meant to be"

1 Comments:

At Monday, October 02, 2006 4:42:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Deep..well-expressed poem on love. precise, simple, innocent yet experienced..that's the beuty of it all..

-A, again.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home