Die Piggy Piggy Die Die

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Of Passing Fauxes

So Sarika, my dear dear friend who suffers from OCD, which forces her to make around 45362 posts in a single day on her blog finally did mention me on post number 'Blurty can't count beyond a trillion' which obviously precedes post number 'Blurty is still not equipped to count that many posts'.

And what love she bestows upon me in real life too. We are walking back from a long tiring class to our hostels where we start to discuss Southpark and the characters we resemble most, and without a blink this true friend says "Sana is Butters". And the story doesn't finish here. I am Butters. And this statement doesn't change even after what seems to be a 'I need to go to the loo just when person A has gone in to the same loo to take a dump' minute long silence.

Obviously I feel very nice.

I also have a friend who 'forgets' to call me for dinner when she goes to the mess, and another who chops my feet right off with her razor sharp looks dare I step on her carpet with my shoes on!

But seriously, isn't this life worth living for!

For more details, contact the 'wicked sistaahs' at MICA!

5 Comments:

At Tuesday, September 12, 2006 9:27:00 PM, Blogger Pleiades said...

Mpfhpf hmmpfhmp fmpmfm Mpfhfhmmp!!

Kenny

 
At Tuesday, September 12, 2006 11:54:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah Whatever...My freak child!!

 
At Saturday, September 16, 2006 4:00:00 AM, Blogger clueless comrades said...

Butters...
BUTTERS...!?

Always thought of u as more of a cartman..

D

 
At Sunday, September 17, 2006 12:22:00 AM, Blogger Smellygator said...

Hmm... Yaah! Too bad, but except for the size, I don't think I resemble Cartmen... he's way cooler.

 
At Monday, September 18, 2006 1:36:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gojjamit! Don't insult me you beeyatches!!!!! GOJJAMIT!! I'm SO MUCH MORE INTELLIGENT!!! DIE HIPPIES DIE!! And Before you die, give me your 10 Million DOLLARS!!

Well, SCREW YOU GUYS, I'm goin home!

Cartman

 

Post a Comment

<< Home