Die Piggy Piggy Die Die

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Have Air... Will Breathe

Nicotine rush. Fuck the world. Yellow fused light. Lone Wolf. Ronin. I fight my own battle. My own way. Coffee stains on tooth. Chocolate for later. And Air… I breathe. Eyelids. Blink. Colors. Rhythm. Air talks. Trance. And carries you. Up and down, a smooth, easy ride. Up and away. Balloons. Vibrations of the music make me swim. Warm and moist. Orgasmic. Smoke rings that don’t bother. Space. And me.

French accent and electronica. Music builds. Clear, clean sounds merged, fused together seamlessly. Repetitions which are obviously made to order for the barf free rides. Sway away.

Air never fails to trip me out.

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, December 05, 2006 2:55:00 AM, Blogger appletart said...

Smoke rings in the air! yeah.. n chocolate for later....the battle s always ur own ..aint it? but wat do u do wen 'sometimes u can't make it on ur own'...........u sway away i guess..........pensive!!!

 
At Tuesday, January 09, 2007 7:26:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

was good... O2

 

Post a Comment

<< Home