Die Piggy Piggy Die Die

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Friends in strange places and stranger times

Have you ever felt like kicking yourself for not having met a person before? Or happy at the same time because you met them atleast, and 'tried' to make yourself feel better with the thought that maybe it is really nice because you met them at this time in your life.

'Duuuuuuuuuude' it is a very wierd place to be at. And eerily nice.

Late night conversations, connections, freakishly close almosts, and never ending similarities. Hopes and dreams and promises to keep... thank you man!

4 Comments:

At Wednesday, September 27, 2006 12:38:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

no words... just an expression of freakishly close almosts. 'sweeeeet'

 
At Monday, October 02, 2006 4:36:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have surely felt like kicking myself for not having met a certain person before.. and i also felt like kicking myself for having met her coz it was crazy.. and then finally when it was over before it began, i felt like kicking a lot of people for all the kicks they got out of my short-lived dreamworld. I'd rather meet new people to be on the safer side. hehe.. -Mr.A.

 
At Thursday, October 05, 2006 2:20:00 PM, Blogger The mind of Huy said...

I guess I kinda get something like that... Though I wonder, who I should of met but didn't meet at all...

 
At Thursday, October 12, 2006 11:25:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sweet :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home