Die Piggy Piggy Die Die

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

*Applause*

So you know you have reached the portals of fame and fortune when you get mentioned and plugged by certain bloggers (Statcounter being indicator number 1). So what if you had to beg them at first and then wait for an opportune moment to threaten them!

I used the emotional blackmail with Psychiaah and the threat route was taken with 'world famous in Mica' Sir Gaurav Sabnis IBM/PSU waale.

These bloggers are the reason why I am compelled to make a post every 3 seconds as opposed to every 4 months maybe. They are the reason the term 'misuse of PSU facilities' has taken a new dimension all together! They are the reason I know exactly (to three points in decimals) how vulgar my sense of humor is, that there actually is a song for all the stupids out there, and that VH1 uses Indian tracks to promote their shows.

So all in all, a happy week. I can't stop beaming at the fact that people are actually jobless enough to read my blog! I don't promise you but will try to add value to your reading experience soon enough! While you are at it, do stop by to smell my undies!

6 Comments:

At Tuesday, September 19, 2006 11:07:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A visit doesn't guarantee a read Fanatically!

Muahahaha...

Psychiaah

 
At Tuesday, September 19, 2006 11:11:00 AM, Blogger Smellygator said...

i'll ignore that comment u freak!

 
At Thursday, September 21, 2006 2:12:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is your blog about anyway?

 
At Thursday, September 21, 2006 3:04:00 AM, Blogger Smellygator said...

It is everything I want it to be. Everything in general and nothing in particular!

 
At Thursday, January 14, 2010 11:23:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish not agree on it. I think polite post. Especially the title attracted me to study the intact story.

 
At Monday, January 18, 2010 7:29:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Genial dispatch and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you for your information.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home