Die Piggy Piggy Die Die

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Excitingus Diseasus

So just when I thought I had the most rotten luck in the whole wide world, I find out that I have appendicitis.

Now this appendicitis is not your regular 'Sorry but your appendix just burst and you are dying, it was nice curing/not curing you' sorta variety. Mine got detected on an early stage,thankfully.

So the upside:

I got to miss exams (woohoo),got to get home early, got to bully a few friends into doing my work, got to sleep late into the day, got to watch some awesome movies... you get the drift.

The downers, a constant nagging ache, home is kinda boring and ya the possibility of a cut up stomach is not very appealing. And to think its a frikkin vestigial organ man. I mean it doesn't even help me live a fulfilling life where I can crib in peace. What a bitch.

All in all, ya this is what has been 'up' in my exciting life.

Come back for more, since I will have all the time in the world to think about trivial things to blog about. And those of you who know me and are in Delhi, losers why haven't you yet seen me. I hate you but I could do with flowers and candy!

4 Comments:

At Sunday, September 17, 2006 1:13:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get well soon Sana :)

-| AB

 
At Monday, September 18, 2006 2:21:00 AM, Blogger Smellygator said...

Thanks, and it would be really nice if i knew who this was!

 
At Monday, September 18, 2006 5:26:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry about the previous anonymous message.

I am a friend of a senior of yours at MICA. Currently am a graduate student in Arizona... I read a couple of MICAn blogs once in a while - pleiades, nonconformist to name a few from your batch I guess (?). Take care !

-| AB

 
At Monday, September 18, 2006 6:19:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL! I sure could use your blog as a means to lighten up my own miseries.

Yes, get well soon.

You won't know me; I am a friend of Sarika.

./w

 

Post a Comment

<< Home