Die Piggy Piggy Die Die

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Gawd Tag It !

Considering that 'that one' has had too much time on his hands lately and is rather pissed about being refered to as that one (jeez, some people have such major attention problems!) he decides to tag me. I mean what a juvenile thing to do * secretly getting happy about being mentioned on another blog! *
So here goes,

What is the best thing about my workplace(changed to MICA with due permission ) ?
The people,you get them in all shapes,sizes and variety. A close second is the concept of 24 hrs, and and the campus in all its verdant and zoological glory and the stars, how can I not mention the stars. I saw my first shooting star here, just 2 days back!

What do I hate about MICA?
The fact that it is some 386 km away from civilisation. Frikkin expensive and tiresome to go to town. For God's sake we change some 3 autos to go to Mocha... ya Mocha!
On a pmsey note, the fact that I grew up/am growing up here. But if you think of it, it is a good thing only. yeah?


What small irritants at MICA that really annoy me ?
TIny insects, my messy room which I need to clean up from time to time(read once in 6 months or a visit from family, whichever is later!), bad coffee in the canteen.


Describe the actions/quirks of the weirdest person I study with (can be a co-worker, employer, or a vendor if you are self employed)
They don't make them wierder than moi! But certain people who don't get the concept of personal space, dumb annoying people who think my room is too dirty the first time they step in. Hmph!


What is one thing that I would change at MICA to make life a helluva lot better?
Nothing *tilt head and go... awwe*

Pick five songs that I'd like played at my funeral......
"I'm not dying. Atleast not today!"
(from some arbid movie i saw long back, I think it's Ed harris that says that.)

Like how random is that question... 5 songs, hmmmm
1) Main to raste se jaa raha tha... Main to bhel puri kha raha tha teri sana mari to main kya karoon!
2) Mujhe maaf karna om sai raam
3) Tamma Tamma
4) I love you oh sayonee I love you oh sayonee I love you oh sayonee. KOI SHAQUE..WASSUP!
5) Kabhie alvidaa na kkkkeihna (the 'KANK' version)
To the people who would be there, enjoy your slow death, just as I did mine! Thank you, Come again.
Now the best part of this post... MUAHAHAAHAHAAH *Dr. Evil strikes back*
No actually this inanity needs to stop somewhere, so if you don't want to do it, you don't have to. There, world order restored!

3 Comments:

At Monday, October 16, 2006 2:46:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shooting star?? Fanatically!!! Come on!!! We don't discuss our private lil secret in public space like zis!

Muahahahaha

Saru.

 
At Monday, October 16, 2006 3:32:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And fanatically, guess who's not coming to your funeral!

Anon Bitch

 
At Tuesday, October 17, 2006 5:29:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Booo... Booooo.... Not nasty enough... Booo... Boooo :-p

hehehohohaha (evil laugh)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home